sju-sjukskoterska

pseudo swede blemishes the internet with her impure thoughts and so on.

tiistaina, elokuuta 02, 2005

*insert customary disclaimer about how I really DON'T watch "big brother" at all, but get my doses secondhand from such reputable sources as fopovision and channel A**


Kate.

I have two words for you:

1. suffer; and

2. innyajocks.

ps, I am so happy that the "pink mafia" are finally getting some press. That's right folks - don't fuck with the family!

But what of the headline "gays abandon kate" - what are we? her MOTHER?

3 Comments:

At 3:28 ip., Anonymous Acne Medication said...

Aprecio lo que usted lo hace aqu�.Chiao, Kristy removal of acne scars

 
At 11:05 ap., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Hi ##NAME##,
I was just passing looking for pimples links on the blogger site and found your ##TITLE## blog. Your blog was not quite what I was looking for, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

 
At 8:44 ap., Blogger Acne Cure said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. I will keep reading.
Please take the time to visit my following blogs about Acne:
proactive acne treatment blog.
best acne treatment blog.
acne scar treatment blog.
laser acne treatment blog.

 

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home